PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Saturday, February 13, 2010
3:29 PM

I don't why but I suddenly feel like updating my blog now. I would like to say in advance, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my Chinese friends and HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY to all the couples that I know. It's rare to see that Chinese New Year falls on the same day with Valentine's Day, so it's unique for this year, 2010! Fyi, for Chinese, it's a tiger year!

Everyone is very busy at home now but I am sitting in my room updating my blog. haha I was late to eco class just now because I was doing some "Maths" in the hall with my other chingu(s). The results for last year seem to be improved but the total number of people getting C and above are just...haiz~

For Biz, out of 120 students, only 31 students got C and above. Accounting, out of 90+ students, only 17, and for Eco, around 60 students, only 5 of them who achieved C and above. For GP, it's 90+ students. It's really really tough, I kinda feel very scared after knowing the figures, I am not sure whether we made a mistake on the counting or not because we counted one by one~ But all of us have to work hard in order to proceed to the next level, which is uni! Wow, time passed so FAST~

I felt sorry for my chingu(s) as some of them were asking whether there is open house and I shook my head by saying no. Because I am afraid that my parents gonna be like...so I only invited certain people, who are my good friends to my house. SORRY! MIANHAE~

Alright, I will stop here for this post. I hope I am gonna update soon during CNY with pretty pics~ so Annyeong for now~ hehe

About Me
A 17 year-old girl who loves Kpop and
Cpop especially TVXQ & S.H.E.




My Favourite Songs


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


People that I know

Faith
Rose
Feeqa
Mun
Diane
Liza
Amal
Mannequins
Tasha
Veron
Malek
Deborah
Nab
Venney
Feyra
Nisa
iM