PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Thursday, May 21, 2009
9:45 PM

Yesterday was my 17th birthday. I am so happy because many people greeted me. I wanna say thank you too all of you especially to Feeqa and Amal, because they even greeted me on their blogs.

I celebrated my birthday earlier because my brother will not be in KB on my actual birthday. Early in the morning at 6.00am I saw a container on my table and was wondering what was that. When I opened it, I was so surprised to see the sushi (in the pic) arranged nicely in it. According to my mum, those sushi were made by my bro during midnight. I felt so touched actually. Thank you gor~

Then in the afternoon, after attending the MPPs & Prefects' meeting, I went home around 4+ tiredly. My bro told me to open the refrigerator and I saw the plate of "cake" (in the pic). Although its something like kuih lapis, I felt so happy because he made it for me for the very first time. I did see him bringing along many recipes' books from the library. I think he learned it from one of the books. It's a kind of kuih from Sarawak if I am not mistaken. Once again, thank you gor although I think he won't read my blog. hehe

And I want to say 고마워 to my dear cousin, Faith and her mum for buying me two presents. The present with a pretty ribbon on the box and "The Secret Code" Album were given by them. Actually I got Jae Joong's post card but my cousin changed it with me because she got Changmin's one. Fyi, my favourite member is Changmin so I just changed it with her. And the "stand" with many earrings on it was actually the present in the box. Arigatou to Deborah, because she gave me a unique present. I like the key chain with 忍耐 on it. It's very meaningful. (Look at the pic below)

During the night time, I went to Bucanneer with my brother and cousins. That was also my first time to celebrate outside and without any adults. The sad thing was there was no escargot (there is a pic of that on my previous posts). So we ordered quite a lot of other food to replace that. hehe

After eating, I took some pictures with my brother and cousins. But I only uploaded two here. The second pic was taken with my dear cousin, Faith.





On my actual birthday which was yesterday, I only ate a birthday cake with my family members. I purposely combined the before and after in the pic below because I found it very funny. The reason was the kids (my sisters and cousin) took all the chocolates on the cake within 5 seconds after I blew the candles. And I also quickly ate all the cherries after that. So it became like that. haha



I did eat chicken chop in the afternoon and went to excapade to take away some of my favourite food; salmon, gyoza and sushi in the night time. My grandpa said the ginger was nice and he even ate the wasabi. Amazing to me because I don't eat wasabi. And one thing made me very happy was The Secret Code's poster. Because my birthday is on the 20th of May, so basically I always say 520 (Wo Ai Ni in Chinese) and I found the three numbers on the poster. 창민오빠, 감사 합니다! 사랑해~ 동방신기, Tohoshinki 화이팅! For the entire life. that was the happiest birthday to me~


About Me
A 17 year-old girl who loves Kpop and
Cpop especially TVXQ & S.H.E.




My Favourite Songs


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


People that I know

Faith
Rose
Feeqa
Mun
Diane
Liza
Amal
Mannequins
Tasha
Veron
Malek
Deborah
Nab
Venney
Feyra
Nisa
iM