PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
2:38 PM

I guess I broke the record for not updating the blog for so long time. I am so busy all these time and I feel like I have no time to update my blog.

I finished my progress tests last week and I got my results for Accounting and Economics. I am kinda disappointed to myself because even the weaker one beat me in these two subjects...I am hoping that my Business will be okay. I really need to work hard for the end of year exams and AS is coming soon~ I need to improve my grades!

I felt kinda stress even after the exams because of my bro. Anyway, I won't mention anything here. I hope that after all these, everything will be okay in the future. I am really looking forward to the September holidays as I am going to somewhere~ Some of my chingu knew about this already. hehe So I hope that I will enjoy this coming trip~

About Me
A 17 year-old girl who loves Kpop and
Cpop especially TVXQ & S.H.E.




My Favourite Songs


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


People that I know

Faith
Rose
Feeqa
Mun
Diane
Liza
Amal
Mannequins
Tasha
Veron
Malek
Deborah
Nab
Venney
Feyra
Nisa
iM