PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
5:11 PM

It's been a long time already I didn't update my blog. Because I am always busy with my school works, projects and so on...Fyi, I have homework everyday and it's like a daily routine for my Accounting.

I met Rose on the 11th of April. I was actually planning to update my blog that day but I don't know why I didn't do that hehe Rose, 보고싶었어~ I miss the old days when we were in PJN. You always have that pose (hand on your waist)...hehe




I only knew that she was in KB town when she mc me...she should have tell me earlier, what if I am not in KB town? T.T But maybe it's fate, hehe I was actually hanging out with my cousins that time. And she was eating with Su Ling in KFC...

But I just ate KFC the previous day so I don't feel like eating there again. So I left her and went to Procter with my cousins. She and Su Ling went to search for us after finish eating in KFC. We managed to take a few pics at last but not enough time and I was having stomach pain...Yishh...

Anyway, this is one of the pics...she still looks the same...as cute as always hehe but she looks prettier in reality. I hope that we can hang out some day with my old 친구...Btw, Younha's songs always let me think of Rose because she is her fan...And nowadays, I like Younha's Luv U Luv U Luv U...dedicated to 장미 hehe When are you going to online anyway? T.T




Form Six Life is tough...just finished a presentation on mon and the next day teacher assigned us with another group work, report...I think I will stop here for today because I need to continue my homework again~ 안녕~

About Me
A 17 year-old girl who loves Kpop and
Cpop especially TVXQ & S.H.E.




My Favourite Songs


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


People that I know

Faith
Rose
Feeqa
Mun
Diane
Liza
Amal
Mannequins
Tasha
Veron
Malek
Deborah
Nab
Venney
Feyra
Nisa
iM