PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Thursday, December 17, 2009
4:46 PM

Okay...blogging is not part of my daily routine but I realized it's been really really long time that I didn't update my blog. It's not that my life is really that bored, it's just that I don't know why...when I feel like updating my blog...there must be something going on...and after that I will be lazy to update...haha

I don't know from where should I start to recall...maybe after all my exams, on the 12/11, oh my...now then I remembered how busy I was...I mean all the mpps and prefects...all the activities that we had to handle...HSBC talk, Cleaning campaign, Talent Show, Parents' Day, Teachers' Day, Students' Award & SMSA Fiesta and SMSA Idol. Just by looking at these, I feel dizzy... haha

I remember there was a week that I had to go to school for six days, including friday, to practise choir. And the next week, almost every afternoon I stayed at school to help around and practice. The song that they have chosen to sing was our SMSA school song. haha Lame? But actually not really because majority said it was nice...we performed for two days. I was one of the superanos (not sure with the spelling) haha

Oh yeah, and before that, mun did ask me whether I wanna join smsa idol with her? So I decided to practise first and see how... So she came to my house with feeqa to practise singing after the crazy talent show...haha They didn't have much time to change...so they just wore our SMSA PE t-shirts (they really love SMSA haha) There's a pic here...but in the end, I decided not to join and luckily that's my decision because then I realized that smsa idol is for solo singer...



Talking about the SMSA idol, I was very angry that time because the results was UNFAIR!!! They were being BIAS!!! Fine! I don't want to mention about that again...I took mun's pretty pic and... hehe



Oh yeah, before SMSA Idol, I went to Swiss Hotel and Tat Place Hotel & Cafe for an educational trip after the parents' day...it was really fun and worth! I paid only $15 and got the chance to look around the hotel (kitchen, rooms, reception, repair and maintenance room) and learned a lot which are related to my business studies...All of us had a nice meal (refreshments, lamb chop, mango fish, deserts)! And as a KBian, I never know that Kuala Belait has such a nice view looking from the top...Bruneians will be surprise to look at these pics~





On the 3rd of December, I went to bandar with my bro as the driver, liza and my cousin. hehe I really enjoyed that day! I felt sorry for Kavitha because she can't join us...and I tried to contatct mun the night before but I didn't manage to contact her :( Anyway, I guess she was also busy preparing for the singing competition. hehe Mun, HWAITING!!! How was it actually? I didn't get a chance to ask her...

And on the way to bandar, we were stucked for I don't know how long...more than 30 minutes perhaps...just for the stupid spot check by the police...then the first thing that we did when we arrived in The Mall was to book the tickets. Because the aim to go bandar was to watch New Moon! Most of the seats were fully booked...and left with like one seat in this row and another one in that row. So it was my first time to watch it alone although my bro went into the same cinema as I did because we were forced to sit separately. There was a malay guy sitting besides me and he coughed a lot...luckily I was healthy enough that time haha Liza and my cousin went to watch ninja assasin and there sat separately too! Haiz...

They came out first and were playing in the Arcade. I joined them after that while my bro went to do his stuff...we were playing so high! And we even played the kids' basketball game? The three balls stucked inside at the same time! haha After that, we went to sing in the K-box. Although not much songs inside there that I know but Liza and I managed to sing more than 10 songs...haha we were so high! Shouting as if we were in a concert!



At last for the dinner, I went to the pasar malam in Gadong for the very first time. I know as a Bruneian, it was kinda funny! And I even tried 'tongkeng' for the first time again! haha I gave a name to the smoke (look at the pic below), 'Brunei Perfume', but the smell was *coughing*...haha
Okay, I guess that's the end of my blogging...I wrote quite a lot this time and I don't know when will be the next time for me to update again. hehe Because there are lots of holidays homework waiting for me to do~ I haven't really start to do and 2010 is coming soon...T.T


About Me
A 17 year-old girl who loves Kpop and
Cpop especially TVXQ & S.H.E.




My Favourite Songs


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


People that I know

Faith
Rose
Feeqa
Mun
Diane
Liza
Amal
Mannequins
Tasha
Veron
Malek
Deborah
Nab
Venney
Feyra
Nisa
iM