PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Thursday, June 11, 2009
9:17 PM

Just finished chatting with one of my friends not long ago and suddenly feel like blogging. "Don't play play in FORM SIX", that's the title that I have thought of for this post. We just finished our Mid-Year Exams few days ago and most of us got back our papers already.

I realized that it's normal to hear something like this these two days;
"My class only 5 people passed."
"My class only 3 people passed."
"Some students even got single digit for their exams."
"Did you pass? I failed all four subjects, I don't know how to tell my parents."
"I got 53 marks and you know what? I am the highest in the class. haha"

BANG! Failing rate is so high~ and we just started to study on March, which means not many of the topics had been covered, I really hope that we can survive~ but of course not all the students got such poor results, there were some of them passed everything and achieved very high marks. I am kinda happy because I passed three subjects but not sure about my GP. Because sir said we will get back our papers only after the holidays. He said many people wrote out of topic. Haiz~

Anyway, our holidays will start officially on this Sunday but I don't think many people are going to school on Saturday (maybe including me) hehe. I have many holidays' homework to do~ T.T But THINK POSITIVELY (like what my business teacher told me). So Yay~ I have homework to do! Give me more~ (although that's not what I am really thinking) hehe And many of my friends are going to MKJB. =( Anyway, Good Luck and All the Best to you guys and you girls! hehe


About Me
A 17 year-old girl who loves Kpop and
Cpop especially TVXQ & S.H.E.




My Favourite Songs


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


People that I know

Faith
Rose
Feeqa
Mun
Diane
Liza
Amal
Mannequins
Tasha
Veron
Malek
Deborah
Nab
Venney
Feyra
Nisa
iM