PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Monday, June 15, 2009
6:50 PM

Yau bing was back from Malaysia about two weeks ago and we went to Excapade for a reunion party on last Friday (12/6). Farewell party was actually held on the same place last time. When I arrived there at 7pm, I saw two guys standing outside but I can't recognize them from far because I wasn't using my spec that time. I thought they were uncles that I don't know and was kinda scared to stand outside and wait for the others. When I walked near to them, then I realized they were actually Yb and Ah Tan. hehe

We were having so much fun and laughed a lot, but an unexpected guest came to join us for a while. The unexpected guest was Lorin. I am not sure whether I am supposed to mention this on my blog or not but I feel sorry for her. hehe Because we were actually hiding something from her. And suprisingly everyone was playing their own role very well. She really thought that yb is
going back the next day. And yb was so not gentleman, he rejected all her requests.

Anyway, we took a lot of pictures and most of our expressions (especially yb) in the pics were so funny. I will upload some of the pics here to share the happy moments.

Yau bing





About Me
A 17 year-old girl who loves Kpop and
Cpop especially TVXQ & S.H.E.




My Favourite Songs


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


People that I know

Faith
Rose
Feeqa
Mun
Diane
Liza
Amal
Mannequins
Tasha
Veron
Malek
Deborah
Nab
Venney
Feyra
Nisa
iM