PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Friday, September 25, 2009
10:17 PM

It's been a long time again I didn't update my blog although it's my school holidays now. Because I just came back from UK few days ago. And I felt so tired. I only feel like updating it now as few more days later, which is on monday, school is gonna reopen again. haiz...

On the 9th of September I was sitting on the aeroplane...and it's my first time to feel the pain of flying for so long time...hehe first time sitting for about 13 hours on the plane excluding 2 hours flight from Singapore. It's really tiring and I can't sleep on the plane...Because the kids sitting behind me were kicking my seat...damn! But I was watching movies and learning new languages? hehe And the plane was cool cuz I can charge my ipod~

When I arrived in London Heathrow, it's 6 something early in the morning. And there you go...waiting again for other students because I was following the school bus to Cardiff. It's 17 degree outside the airport...and I felt cold with the thin jacket. hehe

Most of them thought I am one of the students cuz I look mature...haha but I am not~ Alright, skipped something, if I keep on typing, it will be like essays...Okay, this is one of the pics taken with my cousin in the airport while waiting...Oh man, I miss her~ Suddenly feel so lonely in Brunei...T.T Oh yeah, I have met some new friends in Wales too! I am gonna miss them as well...



When I was there, every morning I ate croissant, cereals and sandwiches. Lunch time...mostly fast food. and I really really miss Brunei food! My Chinese food! hehe But after about 6 days later, my cousin got to know a Chinese Restaurant from her senior, and at last! I can eat chinese food again! But I only managed to take a picture of the soup, my aunt even said...at last, we can eat something which is what human beings eat...haha Actually in between, we did eat thai food but it's kinda expensive and boring as we ate for several times already....but there is something that I think I should type it out here, because in the menu of that thai restaurant, they wrote something like this...people travel from miles just to try this...and it's actually the duck! Nice though...but the way they wrote was a bit exaggerating...hehe



These pics were taken in Queen Street. Look at these buildings~ very antique right? It's just like what my cousin said, we just came out from a story book. hehe The HSBC there is very different and unique too! There is also a pic where the guy stood on the string (tied on both trees) with one leg and played violin. And I realized one thing, most of the shops that I went in sell accessories, its really pretty but not my cup of tea...hehe



Other pics taken in Cardiff;




Some of the pics of pretty mannequins;



John Lewis is still new and I haven't got the chance to go in because it will only be opened when I am back. T.T



Actually I did go to London for about half day only? hehe Because we spent almost the whole morning travelling there and eating. We went into KFC for breakfast and I heard two guys speaking Bahasa Brunei so I suspected them to be Bruneian. And after asking them, yes they are Bruneians~ Because we were so lost in London, have no idea where to go and what to do. So you will not be able to feel how happy I was to meet Bruneians! haha and another reason was I have never met a Bruneian in Cardiff. They were being so nice to tell us which bus to sit and which streets that we can go. Fyi, they are actually scholarship students and I forgot everything until my aunt said..."Isn't it puasa time? How come they are eating?" Ta da~ haha But I do understand because the weather is so cold. Cannot tahan bah~ and I was so regret because I wore a very thin jacket and didn't know that the temperature would be that cold, it was 8 degree that time and I became sick the next day...hehe Anyway, I enjoyed a lot~ We sat on the bus (sight seeing bus) and took some pictures...but I was shivering a lot...



Then we sat on the London eye! It was so cool because I took a lot of pics from above...how come in London most of the pics that I have taken were from above~ haha I don't know as well...









T.T I am gonna miss my cousin and my friends over there~ See you guys soon if I am back to Cardiff again! hehe


About Me
A 17 year-old girl who loves Kpop and
Cpop especially TVXQ & S.H.E.




My Favourite Songs


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


People that I know

Faith
Rose
Feeqa
Mun
Diane
Liza
Amal
Mannequins
Tasha
Veron
Malek
Deborah
Nab
Venney
Feyra
Nisa
iM