PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Sunday, February 7, 2010
3:25 PM

I updated my blog once in a blue moon again! haha Results were being released yesterday and I got mine too! But I was unsatisfied with my biz, I got only a C. I will work harder for it! On the other hand, I am kinda happy with my Eco because I thought I might fail. But I got a C too! So overall it was okay, hopefully I can do better for this June AS! hehe Anyway, Congratulations for those who achieved good results and for those who didn't do well, don't be too sad! Work harder!! Jia you!! Hwaiting!!!

Yesterday I went to my friend's Birthday party, they were playing crazily! haha They enjoyed so much because there was a Water Bouncer? I didn't play because I am not really interested. But as usual, we took lots of pics! Some of them are really really nice! I am lazy to upload it here so check out on my fb if you are interested~

My friend asked me, "Sie Ying, are you sure you don't want to play?" I answered no but she just hugged me because she was all wet...and then, part of my clothes was wet as well! haha And then when they slide down from the top, few of us didn't realize...so we were being splashed by the water...we shouted at the same time, "Aahhhhhhhhhhh!!" WET again! haha That friend of mine
was carrying a pail with some water inside and trying to throw it to one my friends. But then that guy was running behind of me, which made me run as well. I keep on shouting, "Hey, don't stand at the back of me! I don't want to be the victim!"

Lol anyway, we really enjoyed a lot although some of us were being sucked by vampires (mosquitoes I mean). I will try to update my blog soon again! Because I am very busy nowadays, helping around in school to prepare for Pre-U1, gonna do research for my BGIC thingy and Chinese New Year is coming soon! So hopefully it's not once in a blue moon again~ hehe

About Me
A 17 year-old girl who loves Kpop and
Cpop especially TVXQ & S.H.E.




My Favourite Songs


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


People that I know

Faith
Rose
Feeqa
Mun
Diane
Liza
Amal
Mannequins
Tasha
Veron
Malek
Deborah
Nab
Venney
Feyra
Nisa
iM