PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Monday, June 15, 2009
8:28 PM

We had a reunion with the old (Sc. 2 students) and new (bf/gf) Mannequins yesterday. It was supposed to be in Anduki but there was no place for us so we decided to change the location to Amal's house. Luckily her parents were not angry. Amal, komawo~ Unfortunately some of them were not there...haiz~ hopefully everyone will come for the next reunion.

Flashback:
I wasn't feeling that well in the morning and was deciding to go or not. After thinking for a while, I decided to go for the sake of Rose. Actually my dad was telling me not to go because it was raining heavily in kb. He did say if there is heavy rain in Anduki, he will bring me home
immediately. So I mes rose on the way. She said 5 of them arrived there already but there was no place. Then when I arrived there, feeqa told me to stop my dad from leaving because they decided to change the location. My dad brought Liza, Mizi, Feeqa (I realized they were all half Chinese) and I in the car and followed Amal's driver's car to Amal's house.

In Amal's house:
Rose~ I miss you a lot! hehe and komawo for your present although it's
a belated one. We were sitting together with su ling as the loner group and others were sitting together as the couple group. And thanks a lot to Faiz and Liza, because without them, there might not be fire...hehe and we can't bbq those food. I did ask Amal for panadols and luckily her mum gave me two. After eating the panadols I felt better and took a lot of pictures with Rose, Feeqa and Mizi. I sweat a lot after that and my fever disappeared too! hehe These are some of the pictures taken yesterday (mostly are not in fb)...

Group photos



Old couples:
(Saiful and Amal)



(Farz and Malek)



New couple
(Mizi and Feeqa)





Boys' couple
(Khai and E1)



(Khai and Fai
z)



Girls' couple
(Rose and I)



(Feeqa and I)



(Rose and Feeqa)



(Amal and Su Ling)



Triplets
(Khai, Rose and E1)



(Fee
qa, Mizi and Rose)



(Me, Rose and Feeqa)




(Jagung, Crab sticks & Sausages and Chicken)



Solo pics


(Rose)



(Saiful)




(Mizi)



(BBQ Chicken)




About Me
A 17 year-old girl who loves Kpop and
Cpop especially TVXQ & S.H.E.




My Favourite Songs


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


People that I know

Faith
Rose
Feeqa
Mun
Diane
Liza
Amal
Mannequins
Tasha
Veron
Malek
Deborah
Nab
Venney
Feyra
Nisa
iM